SUM UP GAN CHU IN A FEW SENTENCES.
In South Korea, the magpie (까치, „kkachi“) is celebrated as „a bird of great good fortune, of sturdy spirit and a provider of prosperity and development“.
CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE US AN INTRODUCTION TO GANG CHU?
Available in six delicious flavors of Apple, Lychee, Pineapple, Strawberry, Peach, and Plum (13.8% ABV.) Gang Chu is proudly produced and bottled by Gang Chu bottling company and uses traditional methods of production with advanced bottling techniques. Decades of experience ensure the highest quality production through our unique production process. We chose the color green to advertise that Gang Chu has a clean and mild taste.
WHAT MAKES GANG CHU SO SPECIAL?
Gang Chu is soft on the pallet with a pleasant sweetness derived from the Korean fruit extract used to flavor each bottle of this delightful wine. Gang Chu uses real South Korean fruit juice to provide an authentic, refreshing, and clean taste, and is made from orange wine. The natural Korean fruits have a mild fruity scent. Gang Chu is a Korean themed wine based alcoholic drink with an alcohol volume of 13.8%, beautifully balanced with a clean and refreshing taste, you can enjoy Gang Chu on ice, chilled, or straight.
GANG CHU ARE LAUNCHING WITH 6 FLAVORS. CAN YOU DESCRIBE EACH ONE?
- Gangu Chu Apple has subtle sweetness, and a soft green apple refreshing flavor. Moderately sweet with fruity notes without overcoating the tongue, Gang Chu Apple can be consumed on its own or paired with light snacks.
- Gangu Chu Lychee has pleasant, gentle and rich aromas of lychee fruit. On entry, the fruitness, sweet, and refreshingtaste of lychee will burst in our mouth. The experience in an elevatd smoothenss and a clean texture that makes for a refreshing taste.
- Gangu Chu Peach has fistinctive, sweet aroma taste without being too overhelming. The experience is an elevated smoothness and a clean texture that makes for a refreshing taste.
- Gangu Chu Pineapple aroma is distincts with a matchng unique sweetness that matches and compliments very well. Gang chu Pineapple pairs really well with tropical fruits but also for oranges or grapefruit. The smooth and mild aftertaste makes for a refreshing taste.
- Gang Chu Plum is fruity and smooth, and adds a playful splash of plum flavor. With a sweet yet slightly tart plum flavour, Gang Chu Plum combines deliciously to produce a fresh beverage bursting with luscious plum notes.
- Gang Chu Strawberry has incredible sweet, moreish taste that combines sublimely with the alcoholic twist, Gang Chu Strawberry combines wonderfully, bringing a subtle berry sweetness to the experience.